Monday, January 31, 2011

Cheap Chocolatey Goodness

Hello everyone!

I recently realised that I am always spending money on snacks and sweets for my after dinner desert. I am sure this problem affects a lot of you out there, so I decided to post my favourite cheap and quick recipe, guaranteed to satisfy that craving. I can't remember where I first heard this recipe, but I have since memorised it, and it only takes a couple of minutes to make.

MUG BROWNIE
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
spash of vanilla essence

Very simple, just add all the ingredients into a large microwave proof mug, stir well, and put in the microwave. Cooking time varies depending on the strenght of the microwave, so I suggest just cooking it for 1 minute for starters, and then cooking it more gradually until it is ready. When it is ready you should be able to stick a knife into it and it will come out practically clean. Do not overcook it, because it will become rubbery.

Hopefully you enjoy this as much as I do. It will save you money, especially if you tend to buy chocolates etc to eat after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment