Tuesday, January 25, 2011

In the beginning...

Hello, and welcome to what I hope will become a helpful handbook for all things saving. I started this blog with the intention of providing tips and tricks for saving, which as a student have provided me with those extra dollars left over at the end of the day.

For some people, making ends meet can be a real challenge, especially single parents raising children or students living without financial support. I was one of the lucky few who did have some financial backing, although I did not rely solely on that to get me through. I have used all the saving and healthy spending tips I provide on this blog, so I am familiar with how well they work and how they have helped me get through.

I would like to point out that many of you will have heard about some of the ideas that I write about (the topic isn't exactly under explored), and I ask that you bear with me, because there will be those out there who are reading about it for the first time, and hopefully the following post will be new to you.

The idea that provides much of the inspiration for the blog is that you do not necessarilly have to earn a larger income to have more money. Saving is the new working.

Thankyou for taking the time to read a somewhat lengthy introduction (and I do apologise for that), and hopefully you will learn something that helps you in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment